Joint Venture Foreign Colloboration
- Joint Venture Agreement
- Foreign Collaboration Agreement
- Technology Transfer Agreement
- Memorandum of Understanding
- Distribution Rights Agreement
- Manufacturing Rights Agreement
- Discussing with shareholders their aims and objectives in respect of the business venture
- Preparing and negotiating a Shareholders’ Agreement or Joint Venture Agreement
- Advising shareholders on appropriate mechanisms for transferring shares and for extracting value from the company
- Dealing with deadlock and ways to resolve this
- Dealing with the eventual sale of the business
- Advising on ways in which the business relationship can be terminated if things don’t work out
All businesses with more than one shareholder should have a Shareholders’ Agreement in place – setting out the rules by which the ownership of a company is held and the powers of shareholders. This legally binding document is a powerful tool for the resolve disputes and for managing change in all stages of a business’s life.
We represent and advise shareholders from organisations of all sizes – helping to define their legal relationship with each other and the framework within which their business venture is to operate.
To avoid future disputes, we can build into the Shareholders Agreement a mechanism to cope with any future relationship breakdown between shareholders or future sale of the business.
Our lawyers can provides services includes drafting as well as advising on: