uk visitor work study visa

All UK Visitor Visas called as Leave to Enter means UK visa stamp on Passport, is permission for entry to the United Kingdom granted by British immigration officers. According to the United Kingdom Border Agency (UKVI), a person who is not a British citizen, a Commonwealth citizen with the right of abode in the UK, or a national of an EU or EFTA state, requires leave-to-enter the United Kingdom.

Leave to Enter - Visitior Visa grants a person subject to immigration control permission to enter Britain for a limited period only, subject to a number of conditions:

  1. a restriction on employment or occupation in the United Kingdom;
  2. a condition requiring the person to maintain and accommodate himself, and any dependants of his, without recourse to public funds; and
  3. a condition requiring the person to register with the police.

The time limit of any Leave to Enter - Visitor Visa depends upon individual circumstances and is provided to the applicant in person. A person who has been granted leave-to-enter does not necessarily have the automatic right to enter Britain. The ultimate decision of entry is made by an immigration officer at the port of entry under paragraph 2A of Schedule 2 to the Immigration Act 1971.

Leave to Eneter as a Visitor is required at any point of entry, including through the Channel Tunnel.

We being India & British Laws Qualified Lawyers dealing with applications for foreign nationals at British Embassies and High Commissions overseas, or in the case of a UK resident person, to assist them with their family member’s visa application. We can legally represent for the leave-to-enter of following visa applications:-

    UK Standard Visitor Visa:

  • General Visitor
  • Family Visitor
  • Business Visitor
  • Permitted Paid Engagement visa
  • Marriage Visitor visa
  • Parent of a Child Student visa
  • Transit Visa

  • UK Family Settlement Visa:

  • Spouse visa
  • Parent visa
  • Child visa

Categories of UK work and business visas

  • Innovator visa
  • Start-up visa
  • Global Talent Visa

  • UK Business Visa:

  • Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa
  • Tier 1 Exceptional Talent visa
  • Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur Visa
  • Tier 1 Investor Visa

  • Skilled foreign workers with a job offer in a shortage area in UK:

  • Tier 2 General Visa
  • Tier 2 Intra-Company Transfer Visa
  • Tier 2 Sportsperson Visa
  • Tier 2 Minister of Religion Visa

  • UK Youth mobility and temporary foreign workers visa:

  • Tier 5 Religious Worker Visa
  • Tier 5 Temporary Charity Worker Visa
  • Tier 5 Youth Mobility Scheme Visa

  • Other UK visa:

  • Domestic Workers in a Priavte Household Visa
  • Representative of an Overseas Business visa
  • Exempt Vignette Visa

For any kind of work visa application, the job offer has to obtain by the applicant at his/her own and we have no role in the same except to legally representation of visa application before British High Commission in India or UKVI Home in UK, being an India & UK Solicitors

For more information and detailed advise, you are welcome to write us at or call at +91 947 852 6909 or take appointment for in-person consultation.

appointment with wazir solicitors
get legal advice from wazir solicitors

we are here to assist & would love to hear from you so you feel free to contact us

UKVI Latest News
It is advised to contact an expert before an application is made! Contact Now

Have a question or want to discuss a Refusal Case?